The health and safety of our community is our top priority, and we ask for your assistance in keeping yourself and others safe and healthy. Tula Yoga is taking steps to protect our community and in addition, there are steps whereby each person can take charge of their own health and wellness inside our studio. We look forward to continuing to provide a safe and healthy yoga environment to our beloved community. We hope that you will continue your practice with us, keeping our yoga community thriving and strong!
1. REGISTRATION: Students are REQUIRED to sign up for class via MindBody prior to arriving at the studio. All Payments are to be processed online thru Mind Body prior to arriving. For senior or student discount please email us. This is to protect the students as well as the staff when processing check in. No “walk ins” will be permitted.
2. SIZE OF CLASSES: All classes will be capped at 8-10 students. If you register for a class and then cannot make it, please go back in and cancel no later than 3 hours before class start time. Any no shows or late cancels will be charged for the class they are registered for. Members will be charged $15 for non cancellations.
3. PLACEMENT OF MATS: Safe distancing practices are in order. Our floor is marked off to ensure that mats are 6 feet apart. Students will line up the upper right corner of their mat with the tape on the floor.
4. CLEANLINESS: Our efforts are to keep our studio germ free include cleaning and sanitizing countertops, door handles, bathroom fixtures, floors, and often-touched areas every day. We have added HEPA filters in both studios to clean & filter the air. We encourage you to wash your hands before and after class. Hand sanitizer will also be provided upon entering the studio.
5. PROPS: Mat rentals are not available until further notice. Students are required to bring their own mat and any desired props such as blankets, blocks, and straps to class with them. Hand weights for barre/Pilates/sculpting classes will be provided. Students will be required to wipe down weight after each use. Please feel free to bring your own hand weights also. For Aerial Yoga classes- students must have their own hammock set up. They can purchased through Tula Yoga.
6. PPE: Please wear your mask when entering the studio, throughout the hallways, bathrooms, and locker rooms. Once on arrive on your mat, you may remove your mask for class.
7. PERSONAL ITEMS: Please limit the amount of personal items brought into the studio. Tula Yoga is not responsible for any personal items left behind at the studio.
8. BE ON TIME: For the safety and satisfaction of all clients, without exception, students who arrive after the class start time will not be permitted to enter the studio. If you do arrive late, we encourage you to come to our next scheduled class.
9. STAY HOME: If you exhibit flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or breathing difficulties or a rise in temperature, please stay home! Keep our community safe.